The Queen of Health
Christmas Survival Challenge
How can you have a great time without either depriving yourself or putting on lots of weight? This Christmas Survival Guide will give you some ideas for what to avoid and what fabulous healthy and delicious choices you can make in order for you to look good and feel healthy in January!
Regain Energy and Stop YoYo Dieting
With my Body Beautiful Programme, I will help you to introduce healthy new habits, nourish your body with real food and fresh ingredients, reduce your toxic load, including alcohol,
caffeine and sugar, feel lighter, brighter and more energised, lose weight and
body fat in a healthy, sustainable way without counting calories, and improve
your body confidence
- A Full Meal Plan with Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snack ideas
- Delicious Recipes that are easy to prepare
- Christmas Survival e-book with bonus recipes
- The Fundamentals top ten list template
- Access to a library of bonus materials to support your journey
- Access to a private group, where you will get support on a daily basis
- A personal Development Plan Template
- Weekly planner template
- This is a virtual programme – perfect for your busy schedule.
This 21-day challenge has been designed to achieve the following results:
- Introduce healthy habits
- Nourish your body with fabulous fresh nutrients
- Reduce toxic load (caffeine, alcohol, sugar, etc.)
- Feel lighter and brighter
- Lose body fat and build muscle
- Put a SPRING in your step!
The recipes have been designed with the following principles in mind:
- Low carbohydrate (different to NO carbs)
- Blood sugar balancing
- Good quality proteins
- Good fats, e.g. avocado, nuts
- High nutrient density
- Easy to prepare
- Gluten free
The Body Beautiful Christmas Survival 21 Day Challenge is the perfect time to get a fresh start on your healthy eating . Press the reset button and give yourself a total body RECHARGE.
What you get:
- A programme that is accessible anytime, anywhere, via a private online group, so is easy to manage even with a busy schedule
- Exclusive access to expert nutritional advice and support through online library & Videos
- A flexible meal planner with recipes and shoping list
Life doesn’t have to be a dance between deprivation and over-indulgence. It’s a question of balance. By balance I don’t mean have kale 80% of the time and an entire party platter of sausage rolls the rest. It’s a question of figuring what matters most. What are the must-haves and must-dos this year and what are the might-as-wells (even though you’re not that fussed)?
What helps is a plan. My plan gets YOU to think about the food choices you make and learning how to read labels makes you look more consiously at the foods you eat.
It’s packed with tips and recipes.
Want to take part in the challenge? Of course, you do! The challenge starts when you are ready and takes place in My VIP App
To join us click here
Your Christmas Survival e-book awaits you here with your meal plan, shopping list and Bonus Materials.