The Queen of Health
New Year Healthier You 21 Day Challenge
€39 early bird normally €59
Give yourself the best start to 2021 and rise to the challenge
and reset your metabolism and reboot your body after the
turkey, mince pies and chocolate!
Regain Energy and Stop YoYo Dieting
Accessible anytime, anywhere, via a private Facebook group, so is easy to manage even with a busy schedule
• Exclusive online access to expert nutritional advice and support from Nutritionist Nichola Flood
• A New Year Happy You resource pack including a flexible meal planner and recipes
• Facebook Q&A to deal with any questions or challenges
• Support of a fabulous private facebook group
• Body stats at the beginning and end of the programme if applicable (please chat to Nichola)
This 21-day challenge has been designed to achieve the following results:
- Introduce healthy habits
- Nourish your body with fabulous fresh nutrients
- Reduce toxic load (caffeine, alcohol, sugar, etc.)
- Feel lighter and brighter
- Lose body fat and build muscle
- Put a SPRING in your step!
The recipes have been designed with the following principles in mind:
- Low carbohydrate (different to NO carbs)
- Blood sugar balancing
- Good quality proteins
- Good fats, e.g. avocado, nuts
- High nutrient density
- Easy to prepare
- Gluten free
The New Year Healthier You 21 Day Challenge is the perfect time to get a fresh start on your healthy eating j. Press the reset button and give yourself a total body RECHARGE.
What you get:
- A programme that is accessible anytime, anywhere, via a private online group, so is easy to manage even with a busy schedule
- Exclusive online access to expert nutritional advice and support
- A flexible meal planner and all recipes
Facebook Q&A to deal with any questions or challenges (don’t worry if you are not on Facebook this is not obligatory)
- Support of a fabulous private Facebook Community
The challenge is being run online in my private App.
It starts on 11th January.
Life doesn’t have to be a dance between deprivation and over-indulgence. It’s a question of balance. By balance I don’t mean have kale 80% of the time and an entire party platter of sausage rolls the rest. It’s a question of figuring what matters most. What are the must-haves and must-dos this year and what are the might-as-wells (even though you’re not that fussed)?
What helps is a plan. My plan gets YOU to think about the food choices you make and learning how to read labels makes you look more consiously at the foods you eat.
It’s packed with tips and recipes.
Want to take part in the challenge? Of course, you do! The challenge starts 11th January and takes place in My VIP App
To join us click here
Your Free e-book awaits you here with your meal plan, shopping list and mini coaching videos.