15 Minute Chicken Curry
About this Recipe
- 1 tbsp olive oil 2 x 200g chicken breasts,
- cut in to chunks
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 thumb sized piece of ginger, grated
- 4 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 ⁄ 2 tsp red chilli flakes
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 2 tbsp tomato purée
- 1 (400g) can chopped tomatoes
- 4 tbsp plain yoghurt
- handful of fresh coriander finely chopped
Add the chicken and cook for a further 3 minutes until browned.
Once the chicken is browned, add the red chilli flakes, cumin, turmeric, cinnamon and ground coriander to the pan, mix well and cook for a further 1 minute.
Add the chopped tomatoes and tomato purée to the pan and gently simmer for 10 minutes until the chicken is cooked through. Add a splash of water if it dries out.
Stir in the yoghurt and coriander before serving with your choice of cauliflower rice or broccoli rice.