INGREDIENTS (Serves 4-6)
4 chicken breasts, thinly sliced
2 onions, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, crushed
3cms fresh ginger, grated
4 tablespoons plain natural yoghurt
1 tablespoon ground cumin
1 tablespoon ground coriander
½ tablespoon turmeric
1 teaspoon garam masala
2 x 400g tins, chopped Tomatoes
2 tablespoons medium curry powder (Mild if you don’t like
40g basmati rice per person (dried weight), cooked
Heat the coconut oil in a large pan on a low heat.
• Add the onion, garlic and ginger and cook for 5 minutes.
• Season with salt and pepper.
• Add the spices and cook for 2 minutes.
• Add the chicken with the soy sauce and cook until golden
brown, around 8 minutes.
• Pour in tins of tomatoes and simmer for 40 minutes.
• Serve with the cooked rice.
For More Recipes like this checkout my Body Beautiful Programmes and get a copy of my recently published book Click here